Top 10 Best Women’s Bike Saddle Reviews
A bike saddle is one of the most important parts of having a comfortable and cozy cycling session. By most comfortable bicycle saddles you’ll be able to perform a lot better and take your cycling to the next level. For a lot of people, the best women’s bike saddle they get with their bike works just fine.
Many women are getting on just fine with men’s saddles, just as many women happily ride men’s bikes, but generally, women have wider sit bones, so there’s a choice of suitable wider saddles to find the best women’s bike saddle.
That said, looking at some saddle ranges, there’s still a significantly smaller choice for women than men, something which needs addressing. Every component on a complete bike has to contribute to meeting a price point, but bike manufacturers aren’t clueless; they may spec a generic product.
However, it is one designed to work for as many people as possible. And for a lot of us the best women’s bicycle saddle, our bike was born with works just fine. Manufacturers are getting better at helping you to choose the right saddle.
Most have their own system of narrowing the choice, either by deciding what type of cyclist you are — usually in your range of flexibility and your position on the bike — or using a fit system that measures the distance between your sit bones to pair you with the women’s bike saddle your anatomy.
The best women’s bike seat should support the sit bones, not the whole bum. It’s where your hip bones contact the saddle that is the key. It needs to provide adequate support in these two areas. That’s why many saddles are provided in different widths, reflecting the difference in people’s anatomy.
Some manufacturers offer up to three widths to suit the range of variance. The nose of the best bike saddle supports some of the cyclist’s weight too.
- 1 Recommended Top 10 Women’s Bike Saddle
- 2 How to choose the best women’s bike saddle:
- 3 Recommended Best Women’s Bike Saddle Review
- 3.1 Brooks Saddles B67 S Bicycle Saddle Review
- 3.2 Bikeroo Most Comfortable Bike Saddle for Women Review
- 3.3 Brooks Saddles B17 Standard S Bicycle Saddle Review
- 3.4 Planet Bike 5021 Women's ARS Standard Anatomic Relief Saddle Review
- 3.5 Serfas Dual Density Women’s Bicycle Saddle Review
- 3.6 Sunlite Cloud-9 Bicycle Suspension Cruiser Saddle Review
- 3.7 Serfas RX-922L Road/MTB Comfort RX Saddle Review
- 3.8 Cloud-9 Comfort Ladies' Saddle Review
- 3.9 Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Women's Bicycle Saddle Review
- 3.10 Diamondback Women’s Pillow Top Bicycle Saddle Review
- 4 Final Verdict
Recommended Top 10 Women’s Bike Saddle
Quality faux leather
Patented dual density base
Breathable full-grain leather
How to choose the best women’s bike saddle:
The most important feature you should look from a bike saddle. A saddle that will make you feel uncomfortable and in the long run painful is not a good specimen to have. Get rid of it as soon as possible.
A waterproof saddle is a great choice to make. You can try to avoid rainy weather, but you’ll still sweat. Having a waterproof saddle will last longer and will have your investment worth it.
Style of Cycling:
Certain models fit different styles of biking. A wider and in surface bigger saddle will fit the casual cyclist who likes to longer ride, the best women’s bike saddle will fit those who try to reduce the weight as much as possible and prefer the more challenging type of cycling.
The best women’s bike saddle gives you value for money. Having an expensive saddle is by no means bad if it provides you the already mentioned features.
You can get a cheap saddle, you might even end up with an excellent deal, but to do that you might have to dig deeper and do your research thoroughly.
Recommended Best Women’s Bike Saddle Review
Brooks Saddles B67 S Bicycle Saddle Review
The B67s is the women’s specific version of the Brooks B67 saddle. It’s a bit wider and shorter to fit the female body better.
This best women’s bike saddle is said to be the ultimate saddle for comfort bikes. It is one of Brooks wide saddles and is a great choice for riders who like to sit upright on their bikes, with handlebars a fair bit higher than the saddle and most of the rider’s weight on the saddle.
The B67 is plenty wide to make this position comfortable and has a full set of springs underneath to take the sting out of bumps in the road.
Since leather is a natural material, it does require a bit of care. It is wise to cover it if you expect to leave it in the rain or snow.
- Excellent saddle for older riders
- Good price
- Breaks in for ‘custom’ fit to your bottom
- Leather can be a little firm
- Fairly expensive
Bikeroo Most Comfortable Bike Saddle for Women Review
This bikeroo bike saddle specially designed for the women shape. It helps to reduce pressure on soft tissue areas for both men and women. Additionally, you can ride long distance without numbness and irritation.
This bicycle saddle is the best use of all type bikes like the cruiser, road bikes, mountain bikes etc.
So you can install it without any hassle. If you have bored with your old thin saddle and want a wide saddle, then it will be your right choice. Moreover, if you are facing any problem with the product, then the company give return 100% refund.
- This wide saddle ensures maximum comforts
- Durable material is easy to install
- Seat construction is sturdy
- Affordable price than the other saddle
- Recommended for both male and female riders
- Some customers may be not happy with its extra wideness
Brooks Saddles B17 Standard S Bicycle Saddle Review
The B17 is ideal for long distance touring, trekking, MTB, or Road riding. HANDMADE IN ENGLAND – Manufactured by skilled craftsmen for over 100 years using traditional techniques and the finest vegetable tanned leather on the planet.
LIFETIME COMFORT – The B17 shapes to your body over time, like a fine wine – this best women’s bike saddle gets better with age.
THE ORIGINAL LEATHER SADDLE – Often imitated, never duplicated, this simple yet elegant design is the original leather saddle. Don’t be fooled by imitations, and this is the best women’s bike saddle, you’ve been looking for.
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE – Brooks backs up the B17 with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Most Comfortable bicycle seat
- Long lasting and top-notch construction
- Nice leather saddle
- Not good for the rain, little bit heavy weight
- Takes time to break the saddle in
Planet Bike 5021 Women's ARS Standard Anatomic Relief Saddle Review
The Planet Bike ARS is a comfort-oriented saddle best suited to use on a cruiser or daily bike.
Thick padding and a full anatomical cut out offer comfort for the rider who prefers an upright stance and would rather skip padded cycling shorts.
We found the Lycra cover to be susceptible to abrasion, but the rails and shell held up well during our testing. Consider the ARS if you are in search of an economical saddle for commuter or cruiser duty.
- An anatomical groove runs the length of the saddle, transitioning to a full cut out near the nose
- The Planet Bike ARS comes equipped with steel rails and a strong plastic shell
- Good length and comfortable cushion
- Nice seat with a decent price
- Padding is extremely thick, non-waterproof
- This is not a performance-oriented saddle
- The Planet Bike ARS is not highly versatile.
Serfas Dual Density Women’s Bicycle Saddle Review
Designed to soak up road vibrations, stutter bumps, and rough terrain, Serfas’ innovative Dual Density Technology utilizes rubber inserts molded into the base of the seat to absorb shock.
Together with our patented I.C.S. padding and Deep Groove design, Serfas Dual Density saddles deliver the best support and cushioning to make cycling more pleasure than pain.
- Surprisingly comfortable and soft bicycle seat
- This saddle has a wide cut out and supportive gel cushioning
- Best use for the recreational or fitness cyclist
- While riding, the surface material fabric reduces friction
- Decent value
- Cutout may not suit everyone
- The central part has far too much flex
Sunlite Cloud-9 Bicycle Suspension Cruiser Saddle Review
Sunlite cloud-9 cruiser saddle is designed for ensuring extra comfort and exercise to the women riders on the market today.
It constructed with dual-density gel foam padding for maximum softness and smoothness.
It's chrome coil spring suspension, and seat wideness is helping to adjust any types of body size and weight. This suspension cruiser saddle is great for daily use without giving painful back, and the butt feels good.
One of the best parts of the saddle is it can be used both men and women. So, you can get a well-supported cruiser saddle on a reasonable budget for regular use.
- Large but apparently light weight
- Easy to install and very comfortable
- Best seat for the fatty butt
- Very wide to make flexible biking
- Give perfect ride without soreness.
- The seat is little bit heavier than the other thin saddle
- This seat is quite slippery
- Does not work on sunny bike
Serfas RX-922L Road/MTB Comfort RX Saddle Review
This best women’s bike saddle is patented I.C.S. Infinite Comfort System. The RX & Deep Groove designs. Dual Density base technology will help make a comfortable ride. Patented Dual Density Base.
ICS Technology for supported comfort. RX Cut out eliminates all numbness associated with prolonged cycling.
This saddle is available in Lycra or waterproof micro fiber cover. Serfas RX bicycle seat for ladies is designed to increase blood flow and alleviate numbness.
If you are looking for the best in comfort and protection against any perennial issues, the Serfas RX is your saddle.
- Durable and long lasting
- Comfortable for both men and women’s mounting bike
- Pain-free ride for female riders
- Suitable for recreational purposes
- Very comfortable for women parts
- The Lycra cover is more comfortable than the leather
- Some people may find the central groove to be too big
- Some customers claim that the product didn’t match what they ordered
- Priced a bit higher than seats that offer almost the same comfort level
Cloud-9 Comfort Ladies' Saddle Review
Wider in the rear than typical race saddles, this best women’s bike saddle offers great support for a woman’s sit bones. It is completely cut away through the nose and midsection for flex and comfort against soft tissues.
Made with gel with multi-stage foam materials and completely water proof saddle. It is easy to install and adjust. Both male or female riders can ride on it without soreness for long distance. So, at an affordable price, you make sure a safe journey.
- Large but light weight
- Comfortable and waterproof
- Great for the mountain bikes
- Gives great support for a fluffier rear
- The screws which are supporting the spring will loosen soon
- For some customers, it is little bit uncomfortable and not lasting
Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Women's Bicycle Saddle Review
Breathable full grain leather made the seat a wonderful look.
Wider range seat is suitable for the short ride, but for road racing cycle, Selle Italia diva gel flow women's bicycle saddle would be the best choice.
The complete design and shape of the saddle is unique and specially manufactured for women needs. Overall, diva is best for the high-performance seat for women.
This seat is thinner than the other bike saddle, but it does not mean it kills your comfort. Silicone gel helps for optimal support. Diva comes with two different colors on the market.
For sports related cycling, I would recommend the bicycle saddle.
- Very comfortable for long distance race
- Multi proposal works well on road and mountain bike
- Not too heavy
- Padding in all the right places
- Zero chafing
- Racer customers want something more lighter
- Pricey than the other bike saddle
Diamondback Women’s Pillow Top Bicycle Saddle Review
The pillow top has multiple layers of especially soft foam with memory foam to provide comfort all around. The deep channel design; a specially shaped channel that runs the length of the saddle, provides both superior comfort & superb relief for pressure sensitive areas.
Dual-zone relief; double density base with hidden hole advances, provides exceptional comfort and support. Elastomer spring; lightweight spring with superior vibration damping provides a smooth and supple ride.
- Multiple layers of soft foam with memory foam
- Specially shaped channel to provide relief for pressure sensitive areas
- Double density base with hidden hole technology
- Lightweight elastomer spring for a smooth & supple ride
- Women’s specific shape for maximized comfort
- Not the lightest
- It seems very hard and uncomfortable
Not all women’s saddles have a distinct cut-away. Some have an area on the nose with softer padding, or drillings in the hull so that it flexes more.
Almost all women’s saddles are wider than men’s because a woman’s sit bones are further apart than a man’s. Some manufacturers give their dealers devices that measure the width of the sit bones so you can get an accurately fitted saddle.
However, I will prefer the Brooks Saddles B67 S Bicycle Saddle (Women’s)for me. I love this women’s bike saddle for its comfort, durability, and long lasting material.
If you are not satisfied with this saddle, then can also buy Bikeroo Most Comfortable Bike Saddle for your safe and happy riding.
Moreover, if you are a racer, then I have a great option for you. Selle Italia Diva Gel Flow Women's Bicycle Saddle is the best saddle for the road racer.